In partnership with tenfour and Small Society, Now Interactive LLC delivered multiple marketing campaigns including online and mobile components.
This campaign was delivered in just six weeks from concept to launch, and featured
- A public web site, that used interactive graphics to recommend recreations, shopping, and restaurants in London
- Automatic redirection of iPhone and Blackberry browsers to alternate sites optimized for them
- Recommendations and images automatically aggregated from a variety of web sites
- A secure web site for Air New Zealand concierges to make additional recommendations and manage existing ones
- Integration with Google geocoding API to allow mapping of recommendations
- Integration with Ping.fm to broadcast recommendations via Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, and Identi.ca
- Automated population of a Campaign Monitor mailing list upon sweepstakes entry
- JSON download of recommendations to a custom iPhone application
This campaign built on relaxtolondon.com, incorporating New Zealand, Melbourne, and Sydney as destinations.
The agile development process employed by Now Interactive LLC enabled the existing site to be enhanced with roles and authorizations
for Air New Zealand concierges.
This campaign was delivered in just four weeks from concept to launch. It integrated the Twitter API to analyze a user's tweets.
IP geolocation was used to display different advertisements relevant to the visitor's location.
relaxtolondon.com began as a concept drawing.
Within 24 hours, it was a working web site.
Six weeks later, the full application was launched.
The successful London campaign was extended to additional geographies.
kiwimeter.com launched in just four weeks.